But I am used to using oxygen bottles!
Bottles may be the low cost option for short distances.
But an oxygen concentrator provides valuable options.
With an On Board Oxygen Generation System (OBOGS) like OXYFLY you will have:
- Unlimited and continuous O2 supply: OXYFLY is an oxygen generator for aircraft that automatically adjusts the oxygen ﬂow rate depending on the altitude. OXYFLY serves you as long as your aircraft has power.
- No waste of money for procurement, reﬁll and maintenance of O2 bottles.
- The liberty to ﬂy where you want without the limitation of having aviation oxygen at the airport.
- Pre-heated oxygen for increased user comfort.
- Optimized O2 moisture.
- No danger of chemical or high compressed oxygen in tanks.
- Eliminate the hassle of oxgen management once and for all.
No more purchasing, reﬁlling, storing, calculating or even running out.
Put your worries behind.
Typical On Board Oxygen Generation System (OBOGS) application fields
- Cargo planes
- Private passenger planes
- Airplanes for skydiving
- Motor vehicles in high altitude areas
- Geophysical exploration
- Photo mapping
- Border and maritime patrol
5 years of experience - our references
- BEECHCRAFT Baron, Bonanza, King Air 90
- BOEING 767-400
- CESSNA Grand Caravan
- PILATUS PC-6
- VULCANAIR A-Viator, P68-C
Comparison between OXYFLY and oxygen bottles
||Oxygen cylinder size in cf
||Number of persons using oxygen
||Flight altitude in ft
||Possible use time of the cylinder in hours
||Possible use time of OXYFLY in hours
OXYFLY with current consumption reduced by 40%
Our On Board Oxygen Generation System (OBOGS) OXYFLY is an innovative technical improvement.
The flow rate of oxygen at 18.000 ft is still sufficient to provide 2 to 6 people, depending on the cannula.
Find detailed information regarding further altitudes on the following diagram: