Quality and reliability from Dürr Technik
- Cytotoxicity test according to ISO 10993-5
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified by the authorized company DQS GmbH
- IRIS Certification (International Railway Industry Standard) for auxiliary systems (IRIS Scope 6).
Development, manufacture, sales and distribution, customer service of compressors, vacuum pumps, system solutions and end consumer products of the railway-vehicle industry, valid by 02.12.2012. This certificate based on the quality standard DIN EN ISO 9001, is a railway-specific extension for the supplier assessment and is a support for upgrading the quality and reliability of the products and the optimization of the whole supply chain. It proves to be a seal of approval as quality supplier for the railway-industry.
- Medicine Certification,EN ISO 13485: 2003 + AC:2007
certified by the DQS GmbH for the scope: development, manufacture, sales and distribution of compressors, vacuum pumps, system solutions and end consumer products for medicine products, based on the quality norm DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 13485, the norm for the management system for manufacturer of medicine products.
- ATEX-Certification: PTB 01 ATEX Q010-4 (type approval certificate)
according to directive 94/9/EC for the product line piston pumps, valid by 11.01.2013 approved by the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt Braunschweig and Berlin. Our vapour recovery pumps MEX, which are fitted in petrol pumps have this ex-protection certificate.
- GOST-R Certificate
GOST-R is the russian quality certification system which certifies that our products comply with the local norms in Russia and the CIS-states.
- KTA 1401 Certification (Qualification certificate for quality assurance according to the regulation KTA 1401) issued and certified by E.ON Kernkraft GmbH for the German operators of nuclear energy plants in the consortium VGB for contractors appraisal. The appraisal was carried out by the NIS certificates- and environmental expert GmbH
Dürr Technik - Your competent partner.